Pro Exposure Photography
Equine Photo Shoot Session
- First thing to do is contact us to discuss the images and styles of photography that you would like us to capture from the shoot and then we can set a date for your photography session.
- Our equine shoots take place morning afternoon or early evening if the light is good.
- On the day we will ask for you to fill out a model release basically giving us permission to take photos of yourself, horse etc.
- The equine shoots last approximately 2 hours and during this time we try and capture the images as discussed and this will generally depend on your horse or pony on the day. We allow plenty of time to be able to work with you in a relaxed and enjoyable session.
- Most of our clients like to have their photographs taken with their horse and feature in the images produced and we can even allow for a couple of outfit changes too if you would like that.
- Once we have completed the photo shoot we will then contact you within 7-10 days with a link to your private viewing gallery where you will be able to see the fully edited photos from our session. The gallery allows you to make print purchases and purchase framed wall art and many other items showcasing the images we have produced. The gallery also allows you to download the high resolution images for you to keep and use on social media etc.
Equine Photo Shoot Session Prices
Session prices are £200 which includes:
- 2 hour photo shoot
- 10 images from the session
- Professional Image Processing
- Access to your private online viewing gallery
- Access to our high quality range of print and wall art
- High Resolution Download of the images in your gallery
© Pro Exposure Photography